Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello!!!

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I guess just a bit about me to start out with. I'm 22 years old, grew up in Seattle and then in Western Montana. I have two beautiful boys, and we just found out we have a baby on the way. Jude is two and a half, and Hunter is almost five months old. I'm 8 weeks, two days along with #3. It's a lot sooner than we planned, but oh well! This one will be a blessing too!

Um, what else? I hate diets; I love my body just how it is an I despise how media portrays the 'ultimate' body type, because trust me, bones are for the dogs, meat is for the man. I love animals. I have a brain damaged cat who loves being wet and loves giving love mauls. Alan Rickman is probably the most handsome man I've met besides my husband (I totally got the jackpot with my hubby) and Ricki Lake is my hero. If you haven't seen The Business of Being Born yet, you really should. I pretty much memorized it when I was pregnant with Hunter. I'm trying to decide whether I want to go to school to be a midwife or for interior design. My and my husband's idea of date night is playing World of Warcraft together. I stock shelves at Target (true, maybe not the most high-paying job, but it's so much fun! The people I work with are awesome). I grew up as an only child but I do have an older brother. I like to write, mostly fanfiction, but I do have a little bit of poetry published.

That's pretty much all I can think of, but I'm sure I'll bore you all with more details as I progress :)

I guess the reason I started this blog was because I want to leave something for my kids. My mom wrote pretty much every diaper she ever changed in my baby book, but I'll be the first to admit, I am a horrible procrastinator. It starts out like 'oh, I'll write that down as soon as he goes down for a nap, I want to play with him just a little longer' and turns out a week later 'oh crap, there was something I wanted to write down...what the hell was it again?' Soooo...I figured I'll try blogging it, that way my family and friends can see it too!

I'll warn you though. I don't have much modesty. I walk around naked in my house and tell raunchy jokes and when I'm angry I have a mouth like a sailor (though I'll tone that part down in here 'cause my mother in law is a preacher, though my hubby says at one time she could have kept up with me lol). I'm not shy on telling my opinions, but I do respect other people's. And this won't be just about my kids (although there will be plenty of bragging involved) but I'll post whatever is on my mind.


So thank you for being interested, and I hope you all like my ramblings!


XOXO--Chelsea.

Also, here is a picture of Jude--it's a few months old, but it's my favorite pic of him, all dressed up for a wedding! And a picture of Hunter, all ready to be dinner--I mean, eat dinner, of course...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment